Now the dinosaur media has chimed in on the Disney Star Wars debate as ill informed as ever. The Washington Street Journal, owned by a major Disney shareholder, makes a weak attempt at showing both sides of the argument before they pounce with the same rhetoric we have heard for the last two years.
Please Subscribe to NERDROTIC LIVE where all my live streams live: https://www.youtube.com/c/NerdroticLive
Images from The Washington Street Journal | Disney Disturbs the Force: Pleasing Fans Challenge for Star Wars Sage.
- SubscribeStar ► https://www.subscribestar.com/nerdrotic
- Youtube► http://youtube.com/c/sutrowatchtower
- BitChute► https://www.bitchute.com/channel/nerdrotic/
- Twitch► https://www.twitch.tv/nerdrotic
- D Live► https://dlive.tv/Nerdrotic
- Facebook Page► http://www.facebook.com/nerdroticpodcast
- Facebook Group►https://www.facebook.com/groups/nerdrotic/
- Twitter► http://www.twitter.com/nerdrotics
- Instagram► http://www.instagram.com/nerdrotic
- iTunes► https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nerdrotic/id1050496253?mt=2
- Android► https://player.fm/series/nerdrotic-podcast Free Player.FM app require