Star Trek Discovery is being sued for plagiarism by independent game creator Anas Abdin. Creator of the point and click adventure Tardigrades green lit by steam back in May of 2014. This lawsuit is almost a year old and you may not of heard of it. Why? Because the major trades like Deadline and Hollywood Reporter are not covering. No rumor, no innuendo, this is happening and it is serious. The similarities between the game and Star Trek Discovery Season 1 are hard to ignore. I provide a basic timeline of events based on Anas Abdin’s blog for you informational and viewing pleasure.
Please watch the other channels who have reported on this.
Midnight’s Edge After Dark:
Overlord DVD Anas Abdin Interview:
- Paypal ► https://www.paypal.me/nerdrotic
- T-Shirts► https://teespring.com/stores/nerdrotic
- SubscribeStar ► https://www.subscribestar.com/nerdrotic
- Youtube► http://youtube.com/c/sutrowatchtower
- Twitch► https://www.twitch.tv/nerdrotic
- D Live► https://dlive.tv/Nerdrotic
- Facebook Page► http://www.facebook.com/nerdroticpodcast
- Facebook Group►https://www.facebook.com/groups/nerdrotic/
- Twitter► http://www.twitter.com/nerdrotics
- Instagram► http://www.instagram.com/nerdrotic
- iTunes► https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nerdrotic/id1050496253?mt=2
- Android► https://player.fm/series/nerdrotic-podcast Free Player.FM app require