Doctor Who looks to be doubling down, as these things do, on series 11’s woke PC plots. This time though, it is shameful. It is one thing to exploit a living person or recent historical figure in a fun and whimsical way like Doctor Who has done in the past. It is another to show the tragic end of this particular hero. While I think her story should be told, I do not think current Doctor Who is the place to do it. The BBC and Hollywood used to tell stories to entertain and make money. Doctor Who is now made to “create conversations.” Contains spoilers you will want to see coming.
Noor Inayat Khan was a hero and you can learn about her here.
- Paypal ► https://www.paypal.me/nerdrotic
- T-Shirts► https://teespring.com/stores/nerdrotic
- SubscribeStar ► https://www.subscribestar.com/nerdrotic
- Youtube► http://youtube.com/c/sutrowatchtower
- Twitch► https://www.twitch.tv/nerdrotic
- D Live► https://dlive.tv/Nerdrotic
- Facebook Page► http://www.facebook.com/nerdroticpodcast
- Facebook Group►https://www.facebook.com/groups/nerdrotic/
- Twitter► http://www.twitter.com/nerdrotics
- Instagram► http://www.instagram.com/nerdrotic
- iTunes► https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nerdrotic/id1050496253?mt=2
- Android► https://player.fm/series/nerdrotic-podcast Free Player.FM app require