Game of Thrones Season 8 and the series has ended. What hasn’t ended is the fallout. There have been many theories out there as to why the once best show on TV collapsed in such a spectacular way. My belief is bad writing, creator fatigue and the possible distraction of Star Wars. I can tell you that the fans are not to blame although the access media will try. Their latest theory? The fans and capitalism. Yes, the fans and capitalism is killing pop culture according to some. Completely missing the fact that pop culture is the very definition of the free market and capitalism. Sorry to get semi-political on this one, but I couldn’t resist. Won’t make a habit of it.
- Patreon► https://www.patreon.com/nerdrotic
- Paypal ► https://www.paypal.me/nerdrotic
- T-Shirts► https://teespring.com/stores/nerdrotic
- SubscribeStar ► https://www.subscribestar.com/nerdrotic
- Youtube► http://youtube.com/c/sutrowatchtower
- Twitch► https://www.twitch.tv/nerdrotic
- D Live► https://dlive.tv/Nerdrotic
- Facebook Page► http://www.facebook.com/nerdroticpodcast
- Facebook Group►https://www.facebook.com/groups/nerdrotic/
- Twitter► http://www.twitter.com/nerdrotics
- Instagram► http://www.instagram.com/nerdrotic
- iTunes► https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/nerdrotic/id1050496253?mt=2
- Android► https://player.fm/series/nerdrotic-podcast Free Player.FM app require
This was a capitalist venture all along. It’s a shame though. Could have been better.